Today we released a new front-end for our Lean Task Management Tool Tee.do! The new front-end is utilizing the latest and most modern technologies such as AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5 and semantic mark-up. The front-end is tested by using the Jasmine BDD-test suite. Check it out from
There are some new features, too:
- There are two new detail views. First the “Detail beside the overview” is opened on the right side of the display every time you click on some task.
- We moved the editing of the task description and other information to the detail (previously they were direct-manipulated on the task, but not anymore)
- If you double-click on a task, a full screen detail opens.
- The add-pane hovers is always visible and hovers at the bottom of the page.
- As a bug fix, the description -field is now very large, so you can actually easily read & edit it.
- As a bug fix, you can now read and edit the Test Plan, too
The idea of Tee.do is to provide pure Lean task and work management tool-set for agile and lean organizations!