Information Security Policy
Law: Finnish Personal Data Act (523/1999) Section 10
1. Registry Controller
Name: Pharazon AB
Address: PO. BOX 527, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 (0)50 5688732
Business ID: Y-2225069-2
2. Contact Persons
Name: Antti Hätinen
3. Name of the Registry
PHZ.fi Customer Register
4. Purpose of the Processing the Personal Data
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Support
- Data required to provide services for the Customers
- Research and Development of the Service
- Data of payments, services and orders
- Data Personel Act Section 8 Moments 1, 5 and 7.
5. Description of Personal Data
- Customer contact information
- Service Related Data
- Statistics of usage
6. Data Sources
Data is gathered from the Internet and from the Third Party service providers.
7. Transfer of Personal Data to a Foreign Country (outside the EU/ETA)
The Personal Data might be transferred to third parties outside the EU/ETA providing essential functions to the service.
8. Principles of Data Security
The Registry is maintained using computers.
The access to the data is limited to the persons nominated by the controller, who need the Personal Data on working tasks.
Physically the premises housing the computers are locked. Only the nominated administration personnel have access to the premises.
The Internet access is protected by a login and a password. The Internet connection is SSL-authenticated and encrypted.
9. Right of Access (Personal Data Act Sections 26-28)
The Customer can access the Personal Data using the Internet service.
10. Rectification (Personal Data Act Section 29)
The Customer can change the Personal Data using the Internet service.